Gikfun Bluetooth Speaker Kit with LED Flashing Light Soldering Practice Mini USB Stereo Sound Amplifier DIY Kit for School Learning Project
Regular price $26.98 Sale price
- The Soldering Project DIY Kits are used to installed to an electronic transparent stereo speaker with high-power speakers, colorful LED flashing lights and transparent Acrylic shell.
- This is a beautiful speaker that is fun to build and nice to look at when finished, it is not only a practicing kit, but also a decorative gift for you. Build your own bluetooth speaker by yourself, a cool project and challenging enough to be fun.
- The bluetooth module board is soldered and can be used directly after connection. You only need to solder the Led flashing light kit, connect the wires, and assemble the shell. About power: 5V mobile phone charger or computer power supply can be used, the sound quality will be better when the current of the power supply is 2A.
- Two 3W 4ohm Speakers. Colorful LED voice control flashing lights, cool lighting effects. Support power off memory, support U disk or Ḅḷueṭooṭḥ to play music. Two control methods, Ḅḷueṭooṭḥ connection or infrared remote control.
- Great project kit for soldering practice and also suitable for family education. Not only to improve your soldering skills, you will also will be more familiar with electronic components and learn more interesting electronics things. But please note,this soldering kit requires certain foundation of basic electronic theoretical knowledge and welding and hands-on ability.