Gikfun FM Radio Kit Soldering Practice Kit DIY School Project FM 87-108MHz with 2 Power Supply Modes EK1989
Regular price $23.58 Sale price
- The Electronic Solder DIY Kits are used to installed to a FṂ radio (87-108MHz). You will own a FṂ Stereo which has excellent sound quality, stable performance and cool appearance when you finish the project.
- This device supports two power supply modes. It comes with a USB power cable and battery case, whether you're working in a studio or traveling, you can easily switch between the two power supply modes to suit your needs.
- WITH A HEADPHONE JACK: Whether you're tuning into your favorite talk show, catching up on the news, or simply enjoying some music, the headphone jack provides a personal listening experience that is perfect for any situation.
- Functions & Features: FṂ 87-108MHz, work voltage: DC 3/5V, Digital display, easy to adjust and use.
- Great electronic DIY kit for soldering practice and also suitable for family education. Not only to improve your soldering skills, you will also will be more familiar with electronic components and learn more interesting electronics things.