Gikfun 7 String Lyre Harp Soldering Practice Kit Electronic Learning Project Fun DIY Soldering Kits for Beginner Learning Electronic and Christmas/Birthday Gift
Regular price $14.58 Sale price
- The harp electronics kit exploits properties of photoresistors to play melodies with light beams instead of real strings. When the beam strings are plucked, the corresponding LED lights will light up, and the middle, low, high three tones can be adjusted by pressing the buttons.
- Build your own lyre harp by yourself, a cool project and challenging enough to be fun, not only to improve your soldering skills, you will also will be more familiar with electronic components and learn more interesting electronics things.
- The lyre DIY kit is easy to build and the principle is simple. The connection that was clearly mapped and labeled on the board. But please note,this soldering kit requires certain foundation of basic electronic theoretical knowledge and welding and hands-on ability.
- At the same time, there are two built-in music(Mother's Love and Happy Birthday Song), what could be a better Christmas gift than this diy lyre harp kit?
- Comes with user manual and online PDF file, which will guide you how to finish step by step, perfect for school basic electronics experiment projects.